Stainless Steel Ice Maker with Water Dispenser...
Stainless Steel Ice Maker with Water Dispenser supplies you with ice and water in one portable unit. The rugged stainless steel body ensures top-quality style and durability. Its unique design uses a water-cooler-style 5-gallon water jug to conveniently supply ice or cold drinking water. It features an extendable water spout and push-button water dispensing. Makes up to 40 pounds of ice per day. Choose from three cube sizes: small, medium, or large. Unit makes first batch of ice in as little as 6 minutes.
- Perfect for your RV, boat, or small kitchen, this ice maker is compact, bars, restaurants, portable and works anywhere there is an outlet available
- Able to make up to 40lbs. in 24 hours of bullet ice cubes per day, you'll never have to deal with pesky ice trays ever again
- Attractive stainless steel finish ice maker, Convenient cooler serves as a water dispenser, and ice maker
- Light Indicator when the water level in the reservoir runs low, youll be alerted to add more water
- Water dispenser loads from the top & allows you to spot if the dispenser is running out of water, which is a great feature for office settings
- Accepts all 3 and 5 gallon bottles
- Button operation; Low energy consumption
- Water cooler is designed to be placed in all areas of the office or your home
- It has a sleek design yet it's super powerful and it's built to last for many years
- Color: Stainless Steel and Black
- Type: Water Dispenser w/ Built-In Ice Maker
- Voltage: 115v/60Hz
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 40 pounds
- Water Dispenser: Yes
- Ice Shape: Bullet
- Ice Size: Small, Medium and Large
- Certifications: ETL, CSA, UL Listed
- Overall Dimension: 17"(L) x 15"(W) x 17-1/2"(H)
- Water Dispenser/Ice Maker
- Ice Scoop
*Note Water bottle not included and must have probes (No-Splash Cap)*
sell at 179.99
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.